Dubbed by many the “marketing buzzword” of the late ‘90s, everyone knows that building your product or service into a bona fide brand is the only way to cut through the clutter in today's insanely crowded marketplace.
The only question is, how do you do it?
Learn the laws of branding in the branding bible: The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding. Brilliant, bold, and mercifully brief, this is the definitive work on branding, distilling the complex principles and theories espoused in other long-winded, high-priced professional marketing tomes into 22 quick and easy-to-listen-to vignettes. Pairing the brand-blazing strategies from the world's best -- like Coca-Cola, Xerox, and Starbucks -- with the world-renowned marketing savvy of bestselling author, Al Ries, and his daughter Laura Ries, The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding builds on the huge international success of The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing and provides the expert insight you seek on business's hottest topic in less time than an airplane ride.
- Why you will fail to create a brand through advertising, sales promotion, public relations or fancy packaging
- How to define your category. . . even if you're not first to market
- How overbranding equals underwhelming
- Why good old-fashioned publicity may be the missing link in the brand-building process
- Why giving your brand the right name is perhaps more important than the brand itself
- And perhaps most important of all: How to own a word in the mind of the consumer.
Smart and accessible, The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding provides the ammo you need to dominate your category and turn your product or service into a world-class brand.